Eternal Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vincent and Tatsuya role play

2 posters

Go down

Vincent and Tatsuya role play Empty Vincent and Tatsuya role play

Post  AdminVictoria Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Reserved for Vincent and Tatsuya role play in Tavern.
AdminVictoria
AdminVictoria
Admin

https://eternalroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Vincent and Tatsuya role play Empty Re: Vincent and Tatsuya role play

Post  AdminVictoria Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Vincent was starting to feel like he should probably just leave this forbidden place, after all there was just simply nothing to do, walking alone in Ulgor would probably more relaxing then sitting here. Pushing himself on his feet and brushing the hood onto his face he took a step just to hear the wooden door open up.

At first he thought he will see another drunken man walk in, but instead a woman walking in. Everything about her screamed dangerous, his eyes shifted to the waitress, who seemed to quickly picking herself up from the one of man's knees and leaving, her long blonde hair trailing behind her with waves. Raising his eye brow he shifted his crimson eyes back on the woman. Unlike many men, Vincent didn't look at how attractive she was, but how much he tried to read her, see through her, into her very own soul. The darkness was in there, the kind of darkness that made Vincent what he is now. A smile played on his lips and thinking that this was worth his time, he gently pushed himself against the wall right across from the scene that was rolling.

<i>Man down</i> Vincent thought to himself as he watch the woman forcing a knife onto man's own throat. The blood was spilled quickly and with sickening gasping the man fell off his chair, face down, blood quickly spreading around the wooden floor. The smell of it was rather disgusting, Vincent could smell it all the way across. Hearing the woman talk he couldn't help but chuckle to himself. So he was right, she was fighter.

Pushing himself off the wall, Vincent made his way towards the table that woman lowered herself into, stopping right across the table. His hood was still on, only half of his face visible. ”You should have them killed them all” he made a comment to her in his deep husky voice as he pushed his hood off, his crimson eyes examined her up close ”Would have saved me a hell of more time” he smiled and turned himself around to face the table of men, who were still there, some of them standing up to leave in fear. Waitress was wiping the floor from blood and the body of the man that the woman killed was already dragged outside by two drunk men, who just now came back through the doors. <i>Pigs</i> he thought to himself, even after one of their combatants was killed they still came back to do the same damn thing.

His face changed rather quickly, his eyes narrowed as he drew his hand under his cloak taking out a double edged sword, the handle of it was in form of a dragon with golden wings, a scarlet ruby set in the dragons forehead, it was glowing crimson and lines of red smoke coming out of it, slowly the smoke started wrapping the whole blade, coating it the blade in it. Powerful magic, the kind of magic that burns the flesh with the cut, poisons and leaves the person in the pain and agony. Just with the corner of his eyes, he glanced at the woman, his lips forming an evil grin as he quickly pushed himself across the tavern in one swift jump, appearing right before the four remaining men, his blade piercing through one of them. As the blade was pierced, Vincent pushed his hand into the man's body, ripping his soul of out in sickening motion. The man screamed, the kind of scream that makes your skin cover with goose bumps, the kind of scream that tells you to run and hide. The soul was quickly sent into the scarlet ruby on the forehead of the dragon on the handle of the sword and it seemed like Vincent only got stronger with it...

Repeating the same thing with remaining three men, Vincent quickly put his blade back to his side, the smoke slowly fading away as he approached the woman once again and sighing in relief ”Well, that is much better”. And it was. Vincent felt sickened by the men and now not only he felt better by sending souls to hell and receiving quiet of amount of power, but also he felt better about being in here. It got quiet. Gazing at the wooden door he pushed them wide open, wanting the fresh air to come in and take away the smell of the tobacco and alcohol, as well as the smell of the rotten blood of theirs. Pushing a chair out and sitting himself down, he glanced at the woman ”My name is Vincent"
AdminVictoria
AdminVictoria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuya Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm

[center]
She looked up to the man who had pushed himself away from the wall and walked over to her. It was obvious she didn't know who he was, and it was also obvious she didn't actually care. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and when she spoke it was simple and obviously annoyed. "Why? The others didn't do anything to annoy me." Not like him she supposed. She always thought if you left one alive it gave the go ahead to the others to speak of what happened and spread the word around more. You must always leave at least one...or in this case 4 alive.

She did however, smile coldly and waved the rest of it away. "And why would I want to save you trouble? It amuses me to see you try anyway." she told him in that cold, snake like voice. It was acting like this that scared her family the most. What made her have to leave her home only to return later to rip out the heart of her beloved Tatsu, her twin, her life, and use it to replace the heart he sold to the devil just so he could get ahead in the world. What fun would it be otherwise? She preferred to watch him live in fear, always looking over his shoulder, wondering just when it was she would come to get from him what she promised in a bloody note. Oh and how she kept a watch on him now, seeing it fully take effect.

Her eyes instantly followed the sudden change in the male there as his eyes narrowed and he pulled out a sword. And what a beautiful sword it was, that was what had captured her attention. The gleaming and the raw power that came from it, centered around the jeweled hilt. She wanted, in that moment to take the sword from him and analyze it, one of her best tactics, her well known traits that made her formidable as a opponent to those ignorant enough to cross her. She saw his eyes flit to her and she leveled him with a cold glance before he made to jump across the room and make quick work of the idiot heathens. The only thing that ran through her mind was he was rather showing off almost. It reminded her of Kaita and Kaitan. She shook her head, oh how wonderful to remember her family. Her terrified terrified family. If they only knew it was Tatsu's doing that made her like this, demonic and all.

She watched as the smoke slowly dissipated and raised an eyebrow. Did he think it was much better really? She didn't have a preference either way, she fed on their emotions..she fed on the emotions of others because it was not in her nature to feel them. She couldn't...that had gone away with her heart. She smirked at the heart, why had she ever wanted it anyway? It showed her there was a hindrance on her life, showed her the power and corrupting brought forth so easily without it. Tatsu would have done better to give away his own heart instead of hers, he would have been much more powerful. Though not nearly as fun as she was having at the very least. "I'm Tatsuya, resident demon." was all she said, she thought about extending a hand but something stopped her. "You show off alot I guess?" she asked him seriously, because she figured that was what he had done with her.

Tatsuya
Tatsuya

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminVictoria Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Vincent couldn't help but to chuckle as he lowered himself in the chair, letting his legs stretch out and his hands rest on the edge of the table, skin long fingernails tapped on the wooden table as his eyes sparkled at the woman “Hardly, it was my intention to kill them all upon my leaving, but you came in and started something that I wanted to do myself and not finishing it, therefore I just merely did what I wanted to. And you” he gave a woman a glance over, the kind that judges people if they are worthy of his time “Well, you're lucky, I didn't feel like killing someone who has the same evil spark in them as I did years ago.”

Vincent was brutally open and honest, that was one of his gift and curse at the same time, however it made him loyal to his own decisions and trustworthy. His hand moved to his side as he felt on the edge of blade, feelings the cold steel underneath his fingertips. His very power was always by his side, always ready to kill and send souls to hell. This blade was forged in Hell by the Devil himself and given to Vincent as a power to send the souls in hell. With each soul he killed, the gained received a small amount of power, knowing that one day this power is to consume him and the Devil will then have his soul.

The demon was no fool. He knew what Devil had in his mind, therefore Vincent never went overboard and did his best on keeping his Master happy with the amount and keeping his own soul safe. His eyes shifted to the woman, a grin played on his mouth. He did look like he was showing off, didnt he? Well, Vincent didn't mind it, it only let the woman know that he was not one to mess with, it was a clear message to her to stay away and keep the safe distance.
AdminVictoria
AdminVictoria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuya Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 am

She shrugged her shoulders tho his comment. He would do what he wanted to, was it really any skin of her back? No...not at all. She fixed him with a leveled grin and just batted her eyes as if she was supposed to be flirtaious, though her intention was far, far from that. "How about...you start counting all the stars in the sky.." she said simply looking at her nails, long, sharp and painted a crimson like the blood she spilled for amusement on her own behalf. "and while your doing that, I'll pretend to be thankful" she told him before dropping her smile and moving to get up to go to the bar. She ordered some kind of foreign substanence and was promised she would get it no matter what, satisfied she went back to the table and plopped down, placing her feet on the top and crossed her arms over her chest, sleeves falling to just above the floor. No sense in getting something so perfectly useful dirty on this disgusting floor.

She got his words, knew the threat in them, but she couldn't find it anywhere in her to be afraid, lack of emotions was one part, the other was because she simply did not care. She did not care what he spoke of, how he talked, how he showed off. It was nothing to her, almost like he was in general. Nothing, at all. Soon her food was placed in front of her and she smiled and nodded her head in obvious thanks. Her customs where very hard to get rid of, more of a formality then anything else really. She picked up her chopsticks and began to make work with it, at least until she decided to point them at Vincent and speak rather bluntly.

"I see you work with fear, you enjoy what you do to people, it gives you want doesn't it?" she said, almost like she was assuming. She swallowed her food and took a sip of her drink before beginning to speak again. "You'll find it won't work with me. I can feel no fear, regardless of what you do. Call it lack of heart" she said with a almost giggle. It could be taken both literal and figuratively, thought it was more literal then anything else. Golden eyes flashed in the light and she shrugged her shoulders. "So if your trying, it would be best to save your breath. You would die continuing on with a...lost cause." she told him before going back to her food, almost finding it so much more interesting.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminVictoria Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 am

Vincent ignored the sarcasm of the girl, she clearly didn't care who he was and what he did and somehow it was actually a good thing. Vincent was tired of people covering in fear of the sight of him, tired of having everyone want to kiss ass, the woman sitting across the table from him was a breath of the fresh air, though probably not a pleasing one, cold and icy, the kind that burns down your nose and fills your lungs with coldness, making you cough. That was not a good thing, one thing Vincent couldn't stand is the arrogance and ignorance and it seemed like this particular demon was a master of both.

His day wasn't getting any better, he had a choice to leave and continue on his work, or stay in here and see where this could take the two of them, either way, he didn't care. Was he interested in her? Hardly, he just found appropriate to introduce himself, but will he push it to do anything else? No. It was none of his concern to entertain the woman, or in that matter make her “like” him”.

Clicking his tongue against his sharp fangs, he kept a small grin on lips “You should be thankful, your soul could be burning right this moment” his voice was serious. He wanted the woman to understand at least one thing – he was very capable of sending her to hell and when she might be heartless and tough to the pain, she would be screaming her lungs out in Hell. No one, not even Vincent could withstand the pain of the fires of hell.

“Hardly, I send souls to hell only because I have nothing better to do, this gives me a purpose in this world.” and he was right. Living in this world, this was already afterlife and the harsh truth was that once your soul gets send off in here, you either to go and burn in Hell or go into deep dreaming for years until your soul gets called out, its memories wiped and then sent back onto Earth and you start over the circle of life. Hell – maybe, being reborn- fuck no. The thought of coming back to Earth made Vincent flinch in disgust.

“I have no reason to make you fear me, I have more than enough people who fear me, I do not seek for another soul to cover from me.” his voice got deeper as he said that, his crimson eyes scanned the woman yet again. She was eating, something that Vincent hasn't done in a long time. For some damn reason human food made him sick. He could never fill his hunger, could never feel rested or relaxed, like every cell in his body was tensed. He knew it was the magic devouring his soul slowly, turning slowly him into ashes. There was not a moment when he didn't feel the pain inside of his whole body, yet he walked, lived and fought with that pain.
AdminVictoria
AdminVictoria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuya Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am

She should be thankful? Another useless emotion she could not feel. She fixed him with her level gaze and only smiled, her own fangs peeking out from behind red painted lips. "Thankful? Why would I have the need for that? If anything, you would only send me to the person who holds possession of my heart." she told him seriously. She would never be thankful, that was almost laughable. It had gotten her nowhere...no place, and she just honestly didn't care. She did however make light of this situation where others would reflect on this situation "I only ask if you do feel the need to send me on, you at least wait so I can rip by twin's heart out and replace it for what was stolen from me." she said quite....quirky almost. Like she felt the need to just hear his screams to get her own, to absorb his emotions, it would be a pleasure long not received. He was her 'beloved' after all. How lightly she spoke of this...it could be amusing to those with a sick twisted sense of humor such as her own.

"It gives you what you want." she said again, with a nod of her head as she looked over her food. It was almost as if she was deciding on which she would pick up with skillful hands and utensils. "Which I already said...giving you a purpose, of self fulfillment." she told him before looking back. She felt the need to just speak what she thought, and she did just that. She always did just that. "If I could be, I would be surprised that you even need something to give you purpose. You seem the type to take something as is and go with it, obviously looks are deceiving. " she said with a simply shrug of her shoulders. She didn't know if she was making her mad, but she really didn't care at that point. Life was about not caring....at least when you could not.

She gave a smirk and tapped her lips with her nail before speaking rudely "Good...your ass is not where my lips belong Vincent." she told him brightly. She had used the line before, with Tatsu, and then he ripped out her heart. Oh if only he knew what it would do to her, change her so much like this. Less than human, more than a demon. She wanted to giggle, the insane twist to it so evident but she swallowed it down like she would her food and looked...bored. Always so so bored.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminVictoria Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 am

It was only now that Vincent was realizing how foolish the demon before him was. His lips parted to reply to her, but instead he just let out a small sigh and and continued listening to the woman, feeling somewhat obligated to even be here and listen more of the woman's absurd thoughts. She might have faced pain and did not fear anything, she might have went through hell in her human life, but there was no description to what she would find in hell. Vincent wouldn't bother to discuss that with her though, obviously she was stubborn, self-assured and no matter what he would say she would think she is right. Again, he saw himself in her back in day, just like it, except his heart wasn't torn physically, but emotionally which drove him insane, literally.

It is not the body that makes you emotionless, Vincent thought as he watched the woman, it is the mind. All comes from mind. If you decide to not to love and be cold – that's exactly how your heart, your body is going to respond. The mind is the answer to all the questions. The demon across from him, for example, found death amusing, seeing others in pain, make others feel miserable – she has chosen to be this way. It was almost pathetic. Vincent smirked, his eyes sparked with the thought that he was clearly sending to the demon you will never know anything about being heartless, if that was even possible.

Heh she spoke of him like she knew exactly who he was. Deceiving? Vincent frowned, but did not say anything, his eyes moved to the wide open wooden doors of the tavern, the waitress was still cleaning off the blood and bartender was watching from behind the corner, the fool was in love with her, it was obvious. The thought of love made Vincent wince, but he quickly got his mind off that, shrugging his shoulders and slowly moving his crimson eyes back at demon.

“I assure you, I don't want your lips anywhere near me” he replied in sarcastic tone to the woman, clearly letting her know that he didn't find her any interesting at all, as matter of fact, he was getting very bored. Talking about deceiving, he was very disappointed in her, he was wrong, she wasn't just like him back in day, she was far from it. Maybe in couple of years, Vincent thought as he eyed the demon, just maybe. He knew one thing for sure, that she wouldn't care if he hurt her, he could take her apart limb by limb and he wouldn't even get a mere moan in pain from her, let alone a facial expression, therefore, he ignored her rudeness. She would probably enjoy him getting on his feet too much anyway.

Just another twisted soul he thought to himself making his final judgment about the woman and pushing himself up straight in the chair, straightening his shoulders, his every muscle aching in burning sensation, almost as if burning knives were cutting through his flesh, yet he didn't even flinch, or changed his cold and still face expression. He was calm and his every move was slow and elegant, just as back when he killed the four man. Vincent was never in hurry, nor was did he ever made a mistake in past years of his life, but look at him now, he was wasting his time with a new demon who thinks she is the shit. Please!

Vincent stood up on his feet, placing his hand on the table and making a soft slap against it to get the woman's attention “What a big disappointment this was. Well then, I will be departing and I hope I will not be seeing you again” he said to her in serious deep serious voice, his eyes looking down at her, a fire burning inside them. His interest in her was lost and if she thought she was bored, she should try to be in his shoes. Pulling the hood of the cloak over his pale face, he gave her a small smile, just with the corner of his mouth. His hand moved to the handle of the sword as he pushed the cloak out of its way, letting it to show. The scarlet ruby in the dragons forehead started glowing again, the red smoke slowly started coating the blade again, preparing for the hunt to come...
AdminVictoria
AdminVictoria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down